24 de março de 2010

PALMAS - CD 25 SUCESSOS DOS ANOS 60 (BAILE ANOS 60)

LISTA DE MÚSICAS:
Percy Sledge: When a Man Loves A Woman
The Drifters: Saturday Night At The Movies
Betty Everett: It's In His Kiss
Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders: Groovy Kind Of Love
The Troggs: Love is All Around
Gerry & The Pacemakers: I Like It
The Tokens: The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Sam & Dave: Hold On, I'm Coming
Kiddio: Brook Benton
Danny Williams, Moon River
Johnny Tillotson: Poetry in Motion
Freddy & Os Sonhadores: You Were Made For Me
Tommy Roe: Dizzy
Maurice Williams: Stay
Dave Berry: The Game Crying
Karl Denver: Wimoweh
The Foundations: Build Me Up Buttercup
Marvin Gaye: I Heard It Through The Grapevine
The Shangri-Las: Remember (Walkin 'In The Sand)
Trini Lopez: If I Had a Hammer
Kenny Ball: Midnight Para Moscovo
The Bachelors: Diane
The Miracles: The Tracks of My Tears
Ben E. King: 24: Stand By Me
Jose Fekiciano: Light My Fire
BAIXE EM:
http://www.allfiles.com.br/4L0ENHAS6M8B/V_rios_-_25_Hits_Of_The_60s_www.therebels.biz_By_Br4Nco.rar.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário